*Floral Design Training Details*, Reminder Registration Deadline August 3rd.

*What to bring*: Each student and teacher will need one of each of the below
supplies.

*A. Junior Division (6-9th)* : Hand broom, dust pan, paper towels, tool box
with equipment: (scissors, knife (optional), wire cutters, Band-Aids, etc)
5-gallon bucket, 1-gallon jug of water, clip board, pen/pencil

*B. Seniors Division (9-12th):* Hand broom, dust pan, paper towels, tool box
with equipment: (scissors, knife (optional), wire cutters, Band-Aids, etc)
5-gallon bucket, 1-gallon jug of water, clip board, pen/pencil, holder to
support a bouquet holder

*C. Teachers*: Payment for supplies, Medical supply kit

*Directions to Training*

*August 12th @ Etowah High School, Report to Lunchroom*

Host Teacher Ashley Rivers: cell 706-273-9601begin_of_the_skype_highlighting
              706-273-9601      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Directions to Etowah: From South I-75*: Travel I-75 north to exit #268
(I-575 North). From I-575 take exit #8 (Towne Lake Parkway). Turn left onto
Towne Lake Parkway. Go approx. 2 miles (Towne Lake Parkway turns into Eagle
Drive after about a mile and a half). Take Eagle Drive to Putnam Ford Road
and turn right into school complex at the traffic light. Etowah High School
will be on your left. *From Highway 92*(Acworth area): Take Highway 92 to
Bells Ferry Road North. Go approx. 2 miles to Eagle Drive. Turn right at 2nd
light onto Eagle drive (Chevron gas station on the corner). Take Eagle Drive
approx. 1 mile to Putnam Ford Road and turn left into school complex. Etowah
High School will be on your left. *From North Georgia
(Dalton/Cartersville*): Take I-75 south to exit #120 (Hwy 92 - Acworth).
Follow directions above "From Hwy. 92 (Acworth area)". *North from I-285*:
Take I-75 north to exit #268 (I-575 North). From I-575 take exit #8 (Towne
Lake Parkway). Turn left onto Towne Lake Parkway. Go approx. 2 miles (Towne
Lake Parkway turns into Eagle Drive after about a mile and a half). Take
Eagle Drive to Putnam Ford Road and turn right into school complex at the
traffic light. Etowah High School will be on your left.

 *August 9 th @ East Jackson High School, Report to Lunchroom*

Host Teacher: Taylor Ginn: cell number is
706-498-3222begin_of_the_skype_highlighting
              706-498-3222      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Directions to East Jackson High:

From Highway 85:Exit onto 441 South from I-85 at the Commerce exit, 149.
Follow 441 through Commerce (past Wal-Mart, Ingles, etc) for about 8 miles.
Turn right onto Hoods Mill Road (there is a green sign that says East
Jackson County Schools). Follow Hoods Mill Road for about 1.5 miles. The
school will be on your left.

From Athens: From the Highway 29 loop, exit onto 441 North to Commerce.
Follow 441 straight past Sandy Creek area through Nicholson for about 14
miles. Turn left onto Hoods Mill Road (there is a green sign that says East
Jackson County Schools). Follow Hoods Mill Road for about 1.5 miles. The
school will be on your left.

Dr. Teri Hamlin
North Region Agriculture Education
Georgia Department of Education