I am sure you would all want to know that Renee Lozano's dad passed away
last Sunday July 18th. Renee was a valued member of the North Region team
for many years. I hope that our collective thoughts and prayers may offer
her and her family comfort during this difficult time. I'm sure cards or
letters from her North Region family would be appreciated. I am including
her current address if you or your chapter would like to send one. I am also
including a link to his obituary.

Thank you to Christa Steinkamp for locating this information.

Renee Lozano
29843 Beach Air Landing Road
Dagsboro, DE  19939

http://www.newtondailynews.com/articles/2010/07/20/r_kblgtajzrpaw6hqd7nepa/index.xml#readcomment