Let me try one more time to get this right. Attached to this email is the "revised" speaking bracket assignments, the email sent on July 15th had the old bracket information.
Please discard the old bracket and use this new one in your planning for cde competition.
tlh

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Teri Hamlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 11:52 AM
Subject: Revised Speaking Brackets & Host Locations Attached
To: North Region Teachers <[log in to unmask]>

Wonderful to share time with you at the GVATA conference.
We are sad to see our Henry County teachers leave Area I and the North Region but understand the need for change due to budget/travel concerns.
With the exodus of 9 schools we had to rearrange our speaking brackets and host sites.
Please refer to the attached speaking brackets as you prepare for this year's speaking cdes. (Creed, Extemp, Junior and Senior Public Speaking)

tlh

Dr. Teri Hamlin
North Region Agriculture Education
Georgia Department of Education