I am sure you would all want to know that Renee Lozano's dad passed away last Sunday July 18th. Renee was a valued member of the North Region team for many years. I hope that our collective thoughts and prayers may offer her and her family comfort during this difficult time. I'm sure cards or letters from her North Region family would be appreciated. I am including her current address if you or your chapter would like to send one. I am also including a link to his obituary.

Thank you to Christa Steinkamp for locating this information.

Renee Lozano
29843 Beach Air Landing Road
Dagsboro, DE  19939

http://www.newtondailynews.com/articles/2010/07/20/r_kblgtajzrpaw6hqd7nepa/index.xml#readcomment