North Region Teachers:

Please find attached the updated Area Teacher school assignments reflecting the change of Henry County being moved to South Region. The Area Teacher assigned to your school should be your first line of support in meeting all program standards or any other issues that may require assistance. Technical help in a specialty area can always be directed to the Area Teacher responsible for that area.

For the benefit of our new teachers:

Ag Mechanics - Sidney Bell 706-552-4464

Animal Science - Christa Steinkamp 706-552-4463

Forestry/Natural Resources - Blane Marable - 706-552-4465

Horticulture - Dr. Teri Hamlin - 706-552-4466

As always, please feel free to contact me any time I can help you or your program. Good luck to all of you in the start of the new school year.

Stan Mitchell

--
North Region Coordinator
Agricultural Education