Good Afternoon,

I realize that most of you are very busy with the start of the new school
year. I hope that you have a very successful year with your students.

I would like to encourage you to identify a retired teacher in your
community that is deserving of consideration for induction into the
Agricultural Education Hall of Fame. This is a great way to honor our former
teachers who made contributions to the success of their students and our
program.

The completed application must be returned to me by November 15, 2010.

If I can assist you with completing an application for your nominee please
let me know.

David

--
David Turner