Please respond to:
Allie Randall <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Please post to the listserv

Hello Everyone!
     I hope the new school year is going well! I know this is a very busy
time for us ag teachers, but please take a moment to read this e-mail and
see if you have any valuable information to lend. Burke County FFA is
currently in the process of obtaining permission to keep livestock on campus
(mainly goats and small dairy heifers). Our school attorney has asked the
advisors to gather information from other schools who have barns/facilities
with animals on campus. Mr. Andy Tenhuisen, Ms. Catrina Kennedy and myself
are asking that if you have *ANY* information about liability,
student/parent contracts, facilitiy management, etc. to please let us know
asap. We are looking for any information about what practices you and your
school have in place for housing animals on campus. This information would
help us and FFA out so much! Please, if you have any information we would
love for you to share it with us. You can send it all to me at
THANKS A MILLION!!!!!

Allie Randall
Burke County Middle FFA

--