---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ricky Wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 12:43 PM
Subject: FFA State Horse Show Update
To: aged-l <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Teachers,

FFA State Horse Show
August 28, 2010
Nicholls, Georgia
South Georgia Regional Youth Park
check in from 7:00 AM - 8:15 AM
Test for all competitors - 8:30 AM
Events - 9:00 AM

Attached Information:
*New Updated Rule Book Attached*
Entry Form
Release of Liability
Emergency Medical Release Form
Code of Conduct Form (on website on State Livestock Rulebook page 2)
Sample Lease Agreement (if student does not own their horse) - found in
rulebook

Entry Fee - $5 per class
Pre-Registration is required by Tuesday, August 24

 Stalls will be available for Friday and Saturday night.
Stalls for Friday and Saturday will be $25
Stalls for Saturday will be $15
There will not be any shaving in the stall, you can bring your own or
purchase 12 cubic feet of shaving for $7 (this would be more than enough for
one stall)

I need the following information if you want a stall.
# of stalls needed
# of bags of shavings
need stall for Friday and Saturday or just for Saturday.
*Do not send stall money with entry fees - stall fees will be paid on site.*

Teachers, I will need your help to run the show.
* I am also looking for a laser timer if anyone can help in that area.*

RW
--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher