Madison Co. Club Goat Show
November 6 2010
At the Comer Fairgrounds
Goat check-in and weigh-in 9am til 11am
Showmanship starts at 1pm followed by weight classes
Showmanship will be broken by
Weight classes will be determined after weigh- in
Premiums will be determined by the number of entries
Rules and Regulations
1. All goats must have a certificate of veterinary health inspection.
2. Exhibitors must show their own goat unless they have two that are in the same
weight class and then another exhibitor may show for them.
3. The goats horns must be tipped or dehorned.
4. All goats must still have all of their milk teeth.
5. The show is open to any breeds, does ,wethers, or crossbred. No bucks allowed.
6. Bracing is allowed but not required.
7. Pens will be available on a first come basis.
8. Premiums will be mailed after the show.
9. Open to all 4-H and FFA members .
10. All entries must be post marked by Oct. 30, 2010
11. Goats will be weighed and divided into classes. After the goat leaves the scales there will be no re-weighs.
12. No refunds will be given unless approved by show committee.
Contact Jason Crane Trish Lastly
[log in to unmask] [log in to unmask]Mail entry forms to Madison Co. Club Goat c/o Jason Crane
4144 Hwy 191
Comer, Ga. 30629