-----Original Message-----
From: RONALD E Silcox <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 21:25:23
To: [log in to unmask]<[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]<[log in to unmask]>
Cc: [log in to unmask]<[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Important Message about Livestock Entries for Georgia National Fair

Entries for the Georgia National Fair are Due September 1.  Entry Information is at:
http://www.georgianationalfair.com/_fairresults/livestock-competitions.htm

Other than sheep and goats which have already been entered, do not send any of the Georgia National Fair (October) entry materials to me!!!

We have 14 heifers and 5 steers already entered for the state show in February, which is fine, if that is what you are trying to do.  But, be aware that the 4-H and FFA Junior National Registration website is not the place to enter animals for the Georgia National Fair in October.

I know you old hands did not need this reminder, but we have had hogs and ewes entered on the Junior National Registration already.  I have contacted those because I knew they were probably using the wrong site.  I cannot out guess you on the steers and heifers.

Ronnie Silcox,
Extension Animal Scientist
Rhodes Animal & Dairy Science
Athens, GA  30605