-----Original Message-----
From: "Gentry, Phil" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 11:04:59
To: Christa Steinkamp<[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]<[log in to unmask]>
Subject: GYFA Cattle Show

Christa and Heather,
Will ya'll please post information this to the list serves.
Thanks,
Phil

If you have not sent your entry forms for the GYFA Cattle Show in Perry on Aug 20 and 21, it is not too late.  We have extended to the deadline until Aug 7th in order to give everyone a chance to enter the show.  Entry forms can be found at www.georgiayoungfarmers.org<http://www.georgiayoungfarmers.org> or www.gccpa.org<http://www.gccpa.org>.  If you have any questions, please give me a call at 478-256-8242