---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Heather Kalino Shultz <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 2:55 PM
Subject: 10 Georgia National Fair Junior Invitational Steer and Heifer Show
Information

 ****Please provide this information to those who lead your youth steer and
heifer project!****

* *

The Georgia National Fair is proud to announce a great opportunity for steer
and heifer enthusiasts to compete in a newly created show.

The *2010 Georgia National Fair Junior Invitational Steer and Heifer
Show*is scheduled for October 13-17 at the Georgia National
Fairgrounds in Perry,
GA.  This special show is open to eligible 4-H and FFA exhibitors from GA,
FL, TN, AL, NC, SC and MS.  To obtain rules and regulations and entry
information please visit the following link:
http://www.georgianationalfair.com/_fairresults/livestock-competitions.htm.
Information on this show is located in the bottom right hand corner.

To enter the *2010 Georgia National Fair Junior Invitational Steer and
Heifer Show* exhibitors must complete an official entry form and submit with
fee’s to the Georgia 4-H Office (do not send these entry forms to the
Georgia National Fairgrounds!) no later than *September 1st*.  Online
entries will not be accepted for this special show.

If you have any questions in regards to this show, please contact either
myself (contact information provided below) or Mrs. Christa Steinkamp, North
Region Area Livestock Teacher, Livestock at:  [log in to unmask]

Thank you to the Georgia National Fair for making this opportunity available
for 4-H and FFA exhibitors of the Southeast and we hope to see everyone
there.

Heather

*Heather K. Shultz*

*Georgia 4-H Program Coordinator I, Livestock*

Hoke Smith Annex #321-UGA

Athens, GA  30602

706/542-8892-Office

706/542-4373-Fax