---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Heather Kalino Shultz <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 2:55 PM
Subject: 10 Georgia National Fair Junior Invitational Steer and Heifer Show Information

***Please provide this information to those who lead your youth steer and heifer project!***

The Georgia National Fair is proud to announce a great opportunity for steer and heifer enthusiasts to compete in a newly created show.

The 2010 Georgia National Fair Junior Invitational Steer and Heifer Show is scheduled for October 13-17 at the Georgia National Fairgrounds in Perry, GA.  This special show is open to eligible 4-H and FFA exhibitors from GA, FL, TN, AL, NC, SC and MS.  To obtain rules and regulations and entry information please visit the following link:  http://www.georgianationalfair.com/_fairresults/livestock-competitions.htm.  Information on this show is located in the bottom right hand corner.

To enter the 2010 Georgia National Fair Junior Invitational Steer and Heifer Show exhibitors must complete an official entry form and submit with fee’s to the Georgia 4-H Office (do not send these entry forms to the Georgia National Fairgrounds!) no later than September 1st.  Online entries will not be accepted for this special show.

If you have any questions in regards to this show, please contact either myself (contact information provided below) or Mrs. Christa Steinkamp, North Region Area Livestock Teacher, Livestock at:  [log in to unmask].

Thank you to the Georgia National Fair for making this opportunity available for 4-H and FFA exhibitors of the Southeast and we hope to see everyone there.

Heather

Heather K. Shultz

Georgia 4-H Program Coordinator I, Livestock

Hoke Smith Annex #321-UGA

Athens, GA  30602

706/542-8892-Office

706/542-4373-Fax