Registration is now closed for the Meats Training for this Saturday.  I am including a list of schools who pre registered along with the total number attending ffrom your school.  There is no charge for this event, but please see list of items to bring below.

We will begin promptly at 9:00 a.m. in room 101 (Auditorium) of the UGA Animal & Dairy Science Building.  Please use this address ((425 River Road, Athens, GA  30602) if you need driving directions, but once you are at the University look for the Animal Science Buidling (it is at the corner of River Road & College Station).  I have one correction on the schedule - we will not break for lunch.  We will take a break just before 11 am for snacks & work through lunch to be completely finished at 1:00 p.m.

Please double check this list if you plan to attend - If you don't see your school listed on this list and you plan to attend - Please contact me immediately.

Please bring the following items for yourself & each student:
hard hat**
frock**
hair net**
clip board & paper or steno note pad
pencil
warm clothes (jacket, gloves, etc.)
pants (no shorts)
close toed shoes (absolutely no sandals or flip flops)

**If you don't have any of these items, please let me know - we will have some of these at the Meats Lab for you to use, but we always encourage you to bring your own.

Alicia Tomlinson, with One Less Thing, has offered to provide snacks during the day for you & your students.  She will also have some new resources available for purchase for teaching Meats Judging.

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher