Attention Teachers,

You may have received the email below that Mr. Burkett received. I also received it. While the email looks like it came via the South Region Listserv, the email did not come from the listserv. It appears that the sender may have accessed the UGA Listserv to find email addresses.

We have a closed listserv system. Only subscribers can send an email to a listserv. The only way that a non-subscriber can send an email to the listserv is for a subscriber to forward it for them. The person sending the email below is not a subscriber of our listserv.

If you receive an email from anyone who is not an Agriculture Teacher be very careful not to click on anything in that email. The email below has a link to a harmful web site that can infect your computer.

If you ever have any doubt about the authenticity of a listserv message, you can follow these steps:

1. Go to www.gaaged.org
2. In the top right-hand corner of the web page, click on either State Listserv Messages, North, Central or South
3. This will bring you to an archives page. Click on the current month to see the listserv messages that have been sent.

Please let me know if you experience any problems with the listserv messages.

David