*GJSA Round Up 2010*

*Ga.** Junior Simmental Association*

* *

          The 3rd annual Ga. Junior Simmental Association Round Up will be
held once again this year in connection with the Ga. Young Farmer’s show in
Perry, GA in August.  The Junior Simmental show will be on Friday 8/20/10 at
8p.m.  *You must be a GJSA member to participate in the GJSA Round Up show;
however, you can join at the time of the show.  *Dues are $15 and again you
can sign up at the time of the event.  Check-in for the GJSA Round Up show
will be from 5p.m. – 7p.m. on 8/20/10.  **

***New ** Dues are good from March 1, 2010 – March 1, 2011.  *We will have
both showmanship and heifer classes.  Cattle must meet all GA 4-H, FFA
guidelines and must be born Sept. 1, 2009 or after to participate.  We will
be awarding belt buckles for showmanship and banners for Grand & Res. Grand
Champions in both % Simmental and Purebred Simmental  divisions.  Please
join us for the GJSA Round Up on August 20, 2010 in Perry, GA.  Thank you to
the Ga. Young Farmer’s for allowing us to have our show.

Gibson Priest

GJSA President

(770) 843-4807 (cell)