---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: DONNA L PRIEST <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 8:48 PM
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Ms. Christa,

I would appreciate your help if at all possible.  Would you please place the attached info about the GJSA show on your list serv?  Thank you so much for your help.  We are just wanting to remind everyone one more time prior to the show.  Thanks again.

Gibson Priest

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher