The Tree ID contest at the Georgia National Fair will be held on Saturday, October 9, 2010 starting at 9:30 am in Reeves Arena.  No one will be allowed to start the contest after 11:00 am.  Results will be called out as close to noon as possible.  Chapters may only enter 1 junior and 1 senior team making a total of 10 FFA members.  A team is made up of 5 individuals and all 5 scores count towards the team score.  If a chapter does not have a complete team, the members can compete for individual honors.  I need the names of the students that you plan to bring by September 20, 2010 in order to get them to the fair office.  The fair will have this list of names and allow the students to enter through the main gate the day of the contest.  Please contact me if you have questions or concerns about this.

--
John Allen Bailey
Central Region Forestry Teacher