Teachers
FFA membership for the 2010-2011 school year are $11. That price covers state dues ($4) and national dues ($7). Once the roster is complete, each chapter should mail their dues money to the state FFA office at the address below. We will process your online roster and then send the national portion of the dues on to Indianapolis.

Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science - UGA
Athens, GA 30602

Online rosters AND dues money are due to the state FFA office by October 15. Teachers who get new students in the second semester can do a supplemental roster later in the year. Please be aware of the following...

-To be eligible to be a member of the FFA, a young person must be an agricultural education student.

-Online rosters will open for the new year after September 10. Please DO NOT add or renew members on your chapter's online roster until after September 10!

-A student must have their name on the chapter roster AND have their dues money submitted to the state FFA office at least days prior in order to be eligible to participate in any FFA event (CDE, livestock show, etc...) above the chapter level.

If you have any questions about FFA membership, please do not hesitate to give me a call. I appreciate your efforts to continue to make our student organization an integral part of your agricultural education program.

Ben

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association