Registration for the FFA Wildlife Management CDE is now open.  Click
on the link below to register your 4 person team.  All four scores
count.   There have been some slight changes made to this CDE since
last year so make sure you review the new rules on our ag. ed.
website.  There will be no team activity at the Area CDEs.   FFA
Wildlife Management t-shirts can be ordered when you register you team
so get your team member t-shirt sizes before registering a team.
T-shirts are $10 each and no shirts will be available for purchase at
the CDE.  You must preorder them.

The Area II CDE will be held on Tuesday, Sept. 21 at North Oconee High
School.  The Area I CDE will be held at Sonarville High School.  The
CDE will be set up so your team can start competing at 4 pm.  Your
team members may compete as you arrive.  All teams need to be on site
by 4:30.  There will be both a Senior and a Junior CDE.

Click here to register for the Wildlife Management CDE.

A few tips on the Wildlife Management CDE can be found on my ag ed web
portal.  Click on this link and then click twice on my photo to see
the tips.  http://www.agedportal.org/schoolhome1.php?stype=dept&catg=1160&titleid=1160&view=&view1=rt&vlist=.

--
Blane Marable
201 Four Towers - UGA