Shawn Collins shared this record book example with me. This one would work really well with high school students who will eventually complete proficiency applications.

Let's all continue to work at collaborating on any best practices we have. I remember as a young teacher, I gained a lot of good ideas sitting under the oak tree with other teachers at the camp. Sharing through email can be just as effective. I guess the only down side is that we don't get to throw rocks in a tin can as we talk :-)

Lynn Barber
South Region Agricultural Education Coordinator
Georgia Department of Education
ABAC 34, 2802 Moore Hwy.
Tifton, GA 31794
229-386-3428