A few people missed the Elluminate meeting yesterday. In order to make it
up, you need to go to the following site to access the archived version:

http://elluminate.gavirtualschool.org/doe/recordings.html

Since you still have to log in to listen to the session, we will be able
to verify your attendance, however, please send me an email stating that
you attended so that we don't overlook anyone.

We will also post the Power Point on the South Region Portal in both the
2007 and 2003 versions of Power Point.

If you have any trouble accessing the site, please let me know.

Lynn Barber
South Region Agricultural Education Coordinator
Georgia Department of Education
ABAC 34, 2802 Moore Hwy.
Tifton, GA 31794
229-386-3428