We have had several calls regarding the enrollment form procedures, so I want to give some further clarification. The enrollment form for fall semester can be found on the region portal at www.southregionaged.org.

You will complete the form by listing your total enrollment in your agriculture classes as well as your total unduplicated enrollment (for example, Henry Groseclose may take 3 ag classes, however, you would only count him once for the unduplicated count). Also, be sure to list all agriculture courses taught and the number of students enrolled in each course. This helps us have an accurate count of the number of students in each course and/or pathway.

When you send in your enrollment form, please send a copy of the class roll for each agriculture education class in your school for fall semester (ex. if you teach five classes on a six period day, you would send in the roll for each of the five classes). Many of you have online systems for taking attendance and you can simply print those and send in. If you are still using a handwritten class roll book, you can copy those pages and fax, mail, or scan them and email.

If you have any questions, please give me a call or email.

Lynn Barber
South Region Agricultural Education Coordinator
Georgia Department of Education
ABAC 34, 2802 Moore Hwy.
Tifton, GA 31794
229-386-3428