We would like your input on the Blue Sign Point System. Please review the
current Blue Sign Point System rules which are attached to this email. If
you feel that changes are needed, please submit those changes on the
attached form. All proposals should be submitted by August 20th to Justin
Sealy at [log in to unmask]

Next Monday, we will load your suggestions into a Google document and give
you an opportunity to vote on the changes. Voting will end on August
27th. The results will be revealed during the South Region Fall Ellumination
meeting on August 30th.

Please call or email if you have questions.
--
W. Justin Sealy
Area Forestry Teacher