Teachers,

We would like your input on the Blue Sign Point System. Please review the current Blue Sign Point System rules which are attached to this email. If you feel that changes are needed, please submit those changes on the attached form. All proposals should be submitted by August 20th to Justin Sealy at [log in to unmask].

Next Monday, we will load your suggestions into a Google document and give you an opportunity to vote on the changes. Voting will end on August 27th. The results will be revealed during the South Region Fall Ellumination meeting on August 30th.

Please call or email if you have questions.
--
W. Justin Sealy
Area Forestry Teacher