Tip of the Week  8-18-10

Teachers:  Please be aware as you add items to your Portal that the expiration date will automatically set for expiration at the end of one year if you do not adjust it.  If you have items that you do not want to "dissappear' after one year's time or if you want it to only remain for a shorter time, you have to go to the top right hand of the screen and re-set the expiration date by clicking on the calendar under the date and selecting a different date. (See screens attached) .  You may also set this message to permanently stay on the top of your portal by clicking the " on top" box.

As usual, let me know if I can be of any help as you explore the uses of the Portal.

Von G. Peavy
South Region
Area Mechanics Teacher
Georgia Department of Education