Dear ciliate people,

There are three postdoc positions available in my lab at the Institute
of Cell Biology, University of Bern, Switzerland. I'm looking for
people interested in studying the mechanisms of epigenetic programming
of developmental genome rearrangements in Paramecium and/or Oxytricha.
The candidates should have a strong background in molecular biology or
bioinformatics. Good communication skills in English are expected.

Starting date flexible (no earlier than November 1, 2010). The initial
appointment will be for one year with possibility of renewal (maximum
4-5 years). The salary and benefits are based on the Swiss National
Science Foundation standard and funded by the European Research Council.

If interested, please send a CV, letter of motivation, statement of
research interest and e-mail addresses of three references via e-mail
to Mariusz Nowacki: [log in to unmask]

Have a nice day,
Mariusz Nowacki

--