Ladies and Gentlemen,

I wanted to apologize for the problems we were having yesterday and address
a question that was asked and not answered.  Below is a link to the
elluminate session for you to watch and hear correctly if you missed out.
Be sure to use the fast forward key on the bottom left to skip over some
dead time we had when we lost reception.  I do want to say sorry for the
problem but look on the bright side we were in this format from 4:30-5:30,
If we were to have met you would have been on the road here and back as well
as a 45 minute meeting.  I promise the next time we do this all bugs will be
worked out.  I am also attaching the power point in case you did not save it
when promted during the session.  If you have any further questions please
let me or your school improvement area teacher know.
http://elluminate.gavirtualschool.org/doe/play_recording.html?recordingId=1258864592444_1283284910234

There was a concern about End Of Pathway Assesment- One of the concerns was
how the Ag Mech and Forestry test matched up with our curriculum-I want to
assure you that our area Ag Mechanics and Area Forestry teachers are working
with
David Turner to develop some plans to be sure your students are well
prepared for the differences. I do want to encourage you to participate in
these, I think it will be beneficial to you and your program for the future.

I hope you all have a great Holliday weekend and I will see you soon.

--
Chris Corzine
Central Region Agricultural Education Coordinator