Congratulations to Cole Allen from Upson-Lee for placing first in the Area 3
 Tractor Operation and Maintenance CDE yesterday at Camp John Hope.  Also,
to Eli Reeves from Troup for placing second.  They will represent Area 3 in
the State TOM CDE on October 8 in Perry at the Georgia National Fair.

Thank you to all of the teachers who brought students to compete.  There
were 21 competitors in attendance and we finished before dark with no
accidents.  I consider that a very successful event.  A special thanks to
teachers who assisted with the CDE.

Walker-Rhodes Tractor Company of Perry sponsored the event by providing the
tractors and Mr. Norman Gay hosted the event at Camp John Hope.  Please
express your appreciation to these individuals when you have the
opportunity.

Walker-Rhodes Tractor Company
c/o Mr. Andy Crook
912 Jernigan Street