The Central Region Land Judging Workshops will be held next week.  Each
workshop will begin with registration at 4pm and the event beginning at
4:30.

The Area 4 workshop will be held Tuesday, September 21 in Metter.  A map is
attached.  The location is just off Exit 104 of I-16.

The Area 3 workshop will be held Thursday, September 23 at Camp John Hope.

I will send a registration form later today.  I need to have an idea of how
many students you plan to bring in order to provide enough copies of the
Scantron sheets.

--
Kevin Jump
Area Mechanics Teacher