Thank you to those of you that looked over the sign up spreadsheet and let
me know if any changes.  I have attached the updated list and broke it down
by sub-area.  We tried to break down the schools to make both sub-areas as
even as possible.  As you will notice, there are quite a few speakers for
these CDEs.  This is a good problem to have, but as you know, it is going to
take some time to get through them.  I need you to check over the
spreadsheet and make certain it is correct.  Please send me any changes/
cancellations asap.  *The deadline for turning in the Junior and Senior
Public Speaking manuscripts is October 25, 2010*. * Please make sure you
mail them to the FVSU office, the address is below*.  I need to have them in
hand (not postmarked) by this date, they can also be email.  Late
manuscripts will be disqualified.

 The Upson Lee High Sub-Area will be held on Thurs, November 4, 2010 and
the Bleckley County High Sub-Area will be on Tues, November 9, 2010.  More
information concerning these will be sent out as the time nears.  Please
contact me if you have any questions concerning this.

Extemporaneous Speaking, Ag Sales, Job Interview, and Ag Marketing will be
held Thurs, Jan 27th
Discussion and Quiz will be held Thurs, March 3rd.

Thanks and have a great weekend!

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education