Teachers attending the Wildlife Management CDE:

Parking may be a problem for those of you planning on being here to begin at
3 o'clock.  If you are planning on coming for the early start, there will be
parking in the Arboretum in front of the gym student parking. Signs will
show you where to park.  If you are coming later, the student parking lot
should have available parking after school.  I would try to arrive before
2:45 or after 3:15 to allow the traffic to clear.  If you have any
questions, email or call me at 478-795-0005.

We will have a concession stand available for snacks and drinks during the
CDE.

Thanks,

Doyle Floyd

BCHS FFA Advisor