Good Morning Teachers,

Thanks for a great contest yesterday.  I would like to thank our judges Mrs. Penny Hamann and her associate Mrs. Carol Burton both licensed floral judges, Mrs. Hamann is the owner of Yesterdays and Tomorrows Floral Shop in Warner Robins.  I would like to thank Mr. Norman Gay as well for hosting the contest at Camp John Hope.  Also, a BIG thank you to the Area Officers, Dakota Sawyer, Cole Allen, and Dustin Blohm along with our state officer, Kendall Singleton with their help getting the test and ID scores graded.  With this being my first contest of the year, please send me any feedback you have (negative or positive).

We had a very close competition yesterday but I am pleased to announce our winners

Senior
1st place - Samantha Strickland - Perry High School
2nd place - Alisha Puri - Ola High School

Junior
1st place - Emily Rowell - Perry Middle School
2nd place - Cierra  Salcedo - Veterans High School

I have attached the results to this email with all participants, you will also be receiving a hard copy of your students test, ID, and judges score cards.

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education