Teachers attending the Wildlife Management CDE:

Parking may be a problem for those of you planning on being here to begin at 3 o’clock.  If you are planning on coming for the early start, there will be parking in the Arboretum in front of the gym student parking. Signs will show you where to park.  If you are coming later, the student parking lot should have available parking after school.  I would try to arrive before 2:45 or after 3:15 to allow the traffic to clear.  If you have any questions, email or call me at 478-795-0005.

We will have a concession stand available for snacks and drinks during the CDE.

Thanks,

Doyle Floyd

BCHS FFA Advisor

One Royal Drive