Teachers,

Thank you to those of you that looked over the sign up spreadsheet and let me know if any changes.  I have attached the updated list and broke it down by sub-area.  We tried to break down the schools to make both sub-areas as even as possible.  As you will notice, there are quite a few speakers for these CDEs.  This is a good problem to have, but as you know, it is going to take some time to get through them.  I need you to check over the spreadsheet and make certain it is correct.  Please send me any changes/ cancellations asap.  The deadline for turning in the Junior and Senior Public Speaking manuscripts is October 25, 2010. Please make sure you mail them to the FVSU office, the address is below.  I need to have them in hand (not postmarked) by this date, they can also be email.  Late manuscripts will be disqualified.

 The Upson Lee High Sub-Area will be held on Thurs, November 4, 2010 and the Bleckley County High Sub-Area will be on Tues, November 9, 2010.  More information concerning these will be sent out as the time nears.  Please contact me if you have any questions concerning this.

Extemporaneous Speaking, Ag Sales, Job Interview, and Ag Marketing will be held Thurs, Jan 27th
Discussion and Quiz will be held Thurs, March 3rd.

Thanks and have a great weekend!

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education