The link to the web site should be up and running now.  Click
here<http://www.georgiaffacamp.org/Merchandise.htm>to view the FFA
Tractor web site and download an order form.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
We have discontinued the FFA Scale Model Tractors. The FFA Foundation did
very well with this project over the past several years.  There is a small
inventory left and the Foundation board has approved us to sell them at
$25.00 each.  I wanted to offer this to our teachers and students before I
put an article in the Market Bulletin. This article will be going out this
month, so if you would like to have a few for gifts please let me know as
soon as possible.  Thanks
[image: Sept 2010 email.jpg]
--
Todd Teasley