From: Marty Todd <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 11:26 AM
Subject: FW: Dice Run Flyer for Virgil Rainey

 David,

Will you please post the attached flyer on the Ag Ed Web site for any of our
Ag teachers that know Virgil Rainey and may want to help out with this fund
raiser for he and his family.

His sister in law Mary Ellen Thrift can be contacted at these numbers for
more information.  (912) 362-0725 or at work (912) 557-7910 weekdays.

Thanks

Marty Todd

Principal

Claxton Elementary School

 ------------------------------

*Subject:* Dice Run Flyer for Virgil Rainey

Please feel free to contact me any time on my cell phone (912) 362-0725 or
at work (912) 557-7910 weekdays.  Bobby Tuttle can be reached most days
after hours (he works at GulfStream) but I am available most days, any
time.

Thanks Again for all your help!  We look forward to hearing from you and
anyone else who can help with the Dice Run!

Mary Ellen

PS: I'm curious to know how you found out about the Dice Run -- did you see
one of the flyers?

--
David Turner
216 Four Towers, UGA Campus