For questions about this email contact: Michael Berry <
Date: Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 10:08 AM
Subject: Nicholls Founder's Day Meat Goat Classic - please put on list-serve

 The show is this Sat. Check - in will be from 8;00 -10:30. The show will
start at 12:00. Eric Zimmerman from Brazos Co. Texas will be the judge. As
of now, we have 190 goats entered. We had 105 last year. Pen space will be
limited. Please tell your folks to be prepared to show off of their
trailers. Shavings will *not* be provided, so they need to bring their own
or they can be purchased at the Youth Park for $8.00 a bale. The horse
stalls will be available, but the Youth Park will charge a $15 fee if you
use the horse stalls. No clipping of goats should take place under the horse
stall barn. Electricity will be limited as well. If they have a small
generator, I would suggest that they bring it. This show will be ran in a
jackpot format. Not all participants will win money. We will be placing the
top 5 in each class. We will also be picking the top 5 goats at the end of
the show. There will be a parade in Nicholls at 10:00. it will be very
congested. I suggest that you get to the Youth park by 9:30 to avoid that
traffic. There will be a lot going on at the Youth Park with the Founder's
Day celebration. We look forward to seeing your people there and appreciate
them entering the show. Just wanted to send this out so every one will be
prepared.
If you have any additional questions, please call me.
 *Michael Berry*
*Young Farmer Advisor*
Coffee High School
Douglas, Ga. 31533