There has been a change in the date & time of the State Dairy Judging CDE.
We apologize for this change after the school year has began, but we believe
this will be a good change for this state contest.  We are hopeful that this
will allow better quality of cows and heifers for the classes.

T*he 2011 State Dairy Judging will be held at Friday, April 8, 2011* at the
UGA Livestock Instructional Arena in Athens, Ga.  Registration will begin at
3:00 p.m. The Management test for both Jr & Sr students will begin at 3:30
p.m.  We will move immediately into the judging & reasons of the contest
following the management test.

Please contact myself or the Animal Science Area Teacher in your region with
questions or concerns.

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher