 *I have had many calls and emails concerning the set up dates for exhibits
at the GNF.  I just got off the phone with the director for the FFA events
and she confirmed the information below.  *

*FFA Heritage Hall Exhibits *
**
*Exhibit Delivery Schedule*
: Tuesday, Sept. 28 - Monday, Oct. 4

*Weekdays 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM*
**NO SUNDAY DELIVERY*
**

*Release Time: *
*Monday, October 18 & Tuesday, October 19, 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM, **Wednesday,
October 20, 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM, **& Saturday, October 23, 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
*

*Last year, we were allowed to pick up the week after National FFA
Convention, we will NOT be allowed to do that this year because the fair has
booked Heritage Hall for Nov 26 - Nov 28th this year.  ALL exhibits must be
picked up by Saturday, Oct 23rd or they may be discarded.  *

*If you have further questions, you can contact me or Sandy Kusuda (GNF
Director) at 478-988-6555*

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education