Teachers,

FYI…this might be an interesting opportunity for some of your students.

Ben

From: National Association of Agricultural Educators [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2010 2:58 PM
To: Ben Lastly
Subject: Teach Ag Poster Build

You're receiving this notice because you are a member of NAAE

Want us to stop sending you emails? Unsubscribe. Having trouble viewing this email? View it in your browser.

Teach Ag

Teach Ag Poster Build

Make a free poster for your classroom, get your
students thinking about a career in agricultural education
and enter for a chance at a $350 classroom supplies grant

To participate:

1.     Print the PDF document in this email. That's the first of 8 pieces of our new Teach Ag Poster. Hang it on your wall.

2.     Watch Communities of Practice, the Teach Ag Facebook page, @NAAE on Twitter , the U.S. Ag Ed Listserv, or your email for new pieces. (We'll be releasing a piece or two each week until FFA Convention).

3.     When a new piece is released, add it to what you've got, building a 22 in. x 34 in. poster. Use it as a tool to talk with your students about all the possibilities that come with a career in agricultural education.

4.     Coming to FFA Convention? Snap a photo of your completed poster hanging up, and bring it to the NAAE Booth at Teacher's World during the National FFA Convention. Show us the photo, and we'll enter you in the drawing for the classroom supplies grant!

*You don't have to print the photo of your completed poster. You can just take it with your phone, your iPod, your digital camera, or whatever you have, and show us the image on the screen.

Download the first
poster piece

National Association of Agricultural Educators
300 Garrigus, Lexington, KY 40546-0215 | 859-257-2224 | www.naae.org