David Turner

From: Jary LYNN Douglas <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 20:35:45 +0000
To: [log in to unmask]<[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Lambs needed

The University of Georgia needs to purchase market lambs, market barrows, and market gilts from the show in Perry.  We appreciate the people that have sold to us in the past and look forward to working with everyone that is interested ins selling their projects this year.  As in the past, you will need to fill out a form with your personal information on it in order for the University to cut you a check.
We can pay schools instead of individuals form that school.  Please call me if your school is interested in selling a group of pigs or lambs because the paper work can be submitted prior to the fair and shorten the period of time required for you to receive your funds.
Thank you in advance for your consideration.