The link to the web site should be up and running now.  Click here to view the FFA Tractor web site and download an order form.
We have discontinued the FFA Scale Model Tractors. The FFA Foundation did very well with this project over the past several years.  There is a small inventory left and the Foundation board has approved us to sell them at $25.00 each.  I wanted to offer this to our teachers and students before I put an article in the Market Bulletin. This article will be going out this month, so if you would like to have a few for gifts please let me know as soon as possible.  Thanks
Sept 2010 email.jpg
--
Todd Teasley
Director