From: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 9:52 AM
Subject: Gwinnett County Fair Livestock Judging Contest
To: aged-l <[log in to unmask]>

Teachers / Agents - Please share this information with your students!

Gwinnett County Fair has once again agreed to host & sponsor a Livestock Judging Contest for the 3rd year during the Fair.  The Livestock Judging contest will be held on Monday, September 20, 2010.  Contest orientation will begin at 3:45 p.m. and the contest will begin at 4:00 p.m.

Please review these forms and submit back to my office by Wednesday, September 1st @ 5:00 p.m.  Please contact me or Jary Douglas with questions regarding this contest.

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher