Teachers,

Georgia Agricultural Education will have a tent/booth inside Titan Tire's space at the Sunbelt Expo this year.  We are planning to have information about FFA, Young Farmers, Alumni and the Foundation in our tent.  We will also be selling the scale model tractors in the booth.

We need FFA members to help man the booth.  I would like to have at least three students in the booth at all times.  The Sunbelt Expo and the National FFA Convention are the same week again this year, but if you have FFA members that can work at the Expo, please let me know.

Here are the shifts that I need:

Tuesday, October 19
8:30-11:30
11:30-2:30