We all have the opportunity to help recruit future AG Teachers. Please see
the information below.

Thanks for all you do!

John (Chip) Bridges
Program Manager, Agricultural Education
Georgia Department of Education
1752 Twin Towers East
Atlanta, GA 30334
Phone: 404.657.8311
Fax: 770.344.4411
email: [log in to unmask]

----- Forwarded by John Bridges/SIA/DOE/GADOE on 09/13/2010 11:55 AM -----

"Fritsch, Julia M" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: NASAE Main Listserv <[log in to unmask]>
09/13/2010 09:15 AM
Please respond to
NASAE Main Listserv <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject
FW: Teach Ag Poster Build - piece 2

State supervisors ? please forward this to agricultural educators in your
state. Thanks!
National Teach Ag Day will be March 24, 2011 ? mark your calendar!
We?ve got a great way to get your students thinking about a career in
agricultural education, plus a chance for you to win a $350 grant for
classroom supplies.  We?ve also decided to expand our contest to our
student members by giving away a $100 scholarship.
Take part in our Teach Ag poster build!
To participate:
1.      We?ve taken our new Teach Ag poster and divided it into 8 pieces.
We?ll be emailing a piece or two each week until FFA Convention, or watch
Communities of Practice, the Teach Ag Facebook page, @NAAE on Twitter,  or
the Teach Ag webpage for the pieces as well.
2.      When a new piece is released, print it and hang it on your wall.
Add each successive piece, building a 22 in. x 34 in. poster. Use it as a
tool to talk with your students about all the possibilities that come with
a career in agricultural education.  If you?re a pre-service member, just
hang it up where you?ve got space!
3.      If you?re coming to the FFA Convention, snap a photo of your
completed poster hanging in your classroom, and bring it to the NAAE Booth
at Teacher's World during the National FFA Convention. Show us the photo,
and we'll enter you in the drawing for the classroom supplies grant or the
scholarship!
*You don't have to print the photo of your completed poster. Just take it
with your phone, your iPod, your digital camera, or whatever you have, and
show us the image on the screen.
Piece two  is attached ? good luck!  If you missed the first piece,
download it and get full contest details at
www.naae.org/teachag/tag-promo.php.

Julie Fritsch
Communications/Marketing Coordinator
National Association of Agricultural Educators
1-800-509-0204
www.naae.org

NAAE's Communities of Practice -- www.naae.org/communities -- Join the
only online community for agricultural educators.