Please see the attached information concerning the UGA recruitment event
at the Tifton Campus.

Lynn Barber
South Region Agricultural Education Coordinator
Georgia Department of Education
ABAC 34, 2802 Moore Hwy.
Tifton, GA 31794
229-386-3428
----- Forwarded by Lynn Barber/SIA/DOE/GADOE on 09/16/2010 09:48 AM -----

Brice Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
09/13/2010 11:39 AM

cc

Subject
SW Recruitment Event-Sept. 23

Lynn,

Can I ask you to send this reminder and attachment to ag education
teachers in the South Region?  We would like to remind them one more time
about this event for college-bound students.

Thank you,
Brice

Brice Nelson
The University of Georgia
College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
Office of Academic Affairs
102 Conner Hall
Athens, GA  30602
(p) 706.542.1611
(f) 706.542.2130
http://students.caes.uga.edu/

Teachers,

The University of Georgia College of Agricultural and Environmental
Sciences Office of Academic Affairs will host a student recruitment event
in Tifton on September 23.   Students interested in science, agriculture,
engineering, plants, animals, biotechnology, medicine and the environment
are invited to attend.  Parents are also welcomed to attend.  This is a
great opportunity for students to learn about college admissions,
financial aid and academic majors without having to travel very far.
Before and during dinner, time will be available for students to visit
with departmental representatives and their exhibits. Last year over 200
students attended.

Southwest Georgia Recruitment Event
Thursday, September 23 from 5:00 ? 8:30 pm
Tifton Conference Center ? UGA Tifton Campus

For high school sophomores, juniors and seniors as well as college
transfer students.  Please review the attached document.  So that we can
prepare enough food, please RSVP to Brice Nelson ([log in to unmask]) by Sept.
17.