I am very excited to let you know that Georgia Agriculture Commissioner Tommy Irvin has contributed another $27,000 to his Georgia FFA Foundation Endowed Fund.  Commissioner Irvin's endowed fund now totals more than $82,000.  We are very grateful to Commissioner Irvin for his generosity.  His gift will have a lasting impact on Georgia FFA and its mission of making a positive difference in the lives of students.

Commissioner Irvin's endowed fund is the first endowed fund to the Georgia FFA Foundation.  He has been a great friend to Georgia FFA for many years.  As you know, he will be retiring as Commissioner of Agriculture soon, and I would like to ask you to help show our appreciation for his generosity to Georgia FFA.  We would like for each chapter to send Commissioner Irvin a thank you letter for his support of our program.  Please have your chapter president (or another chapter representative) write a letter to Commissioner Irvin and send to the address below:

Commissioner Tommy Irvin
Georgia Department of Agriculture
19 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, SW
204 Agriculture Building
Atlanta, GA  30334

Please send your letter on chapter (or school) letterhead if possible.  Please mail your chapter's letter within the next two weeks-by September 30.  Please take the time to proofread your chapter representative's letter before you mail it.

I am sure Commissioner Irvin will enjoy reading letters from FFA members across the state.  THANK YOU in advance for helping us honor someone who truly believes in our program!

Thanks again,
Katrina

--
Katrina Jones