*Mobley Plant Farm would like to invite you to our Open House-Educational
Workshop.*
September 28, 2010 from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM

A great ensemble of  of educational wizards to teach you.

A wonderful  opportunity to hear from the best in the educational, and
industry arena.

 Snacks, refreshments, and lunch provided.

*Speakers*

 Dr. Allan Armitage- University of Georgia

 Dr. Richard Ludwig- Retired Gwinnett Tech

Jeff Gibson- Ball Horticultural Company

Janet Curry-Ball Horticultural Company

Jay Fountain- Howard Fertilizer & Chemical Company

Ed Thorton- Griffin Greenhouse Supply

Ewing Irrigation

Dennis Mobley- Mobley Plant Farm

Donal Nichols- Mobley Plant Farm

*Vendors*

Athens Select Plants

Ball Horticultural Company

Daniels Plant Food

Dee-Lite Finch Feeders

Ellepot USA

Georgia Green Industry Association

Griffin Greenhouse Supply

Howard Fertilizer & Chemical

Metro Atlanta Landscape and Turf Association

Topirary Courtyard

Please R.S.V.P. by clicking this registration
link<http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07e305tv5ufbc01509&oseq=a01zfgdhql4vs>.

This will help ensure we will have plenty of food, drinks, tables and
chairs.

* *

*Program Schedule *

* *

*8:00-8:45 Registration Begins-Landscapers
Landscape Designer Classes
9:00-12:00 Rotating Classes with the following:
Dr. Allan Armitage "Spring Flowers that Perform in our Environment"
Dr. Richard Ludwig "Profitable and Sustainable Design Strategies for
Landscape
Professionals"
Ball Horticultural Company Jeff Gibson/ Janet Curry "New varieties for
landscape and
retail/Daniels Plant Food"*

*
Landscape Crew Member Classes
****Pesticide recertification credits have been requested for these sessions
below; *

* *

*9:00 -10:00 Ewing Irrigation -*

*"Retrofitting existing irrigations systems with Water Conservation products
to cut down on disease and pest problems" *

* *

*
10:00-11:00 Ed Thornton-Griffin Greenhouse Supply
**    "Pest Management in the Landscape"***

* *

*11:00-12:00 Jay Fountain-**Howard Fertilizer and Chemical        ***

*"Management for Professionals-warm/cool season Turf Program"***

* *

*12:00-1:00 Lunch
Meet Vendors and "Plant Race 2010" -a planting demonstration on labor
savings of the
Pop'nPlant™ Greensleeve™*

*
 *

*1:00-4:00 Meet Vendors and bring your clients *

*Program Schedule, Garden Center | Garden Center Employees and Landscapers *

* *

*12:00 Registration for Garden Center Class-Lunch   **
2:00-3:30 Dr. Allan Armitage, Dennis Mobley & Donal Nichols
"Garden Center Class- New Plants and Products that will give you the
competitive advantage"
Still selling the same old thing? Why you should consider offering the Pop
'n Plant Greensleeves™ -*
* a way** **
to not compete on price. Take back sales from the box stores; And WIN!!*
Dr. Teri Hamlin
North Region Agriculture Education
Georgia Department of Education
204C Four Towers University of Georgia