Mobley Plant Farm would like to invite you to our Open House-Educational Workshop.

September 28, 2010 from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM

A great ensemble of  of educational wizards to teach you.

A wonderful  opportunity to hear from the best in the educational, and industry arena.

 Snacks, refreshments, and lunch provided.

Speakers

 Dr. Allan Armitage- University of Georgia

 Dr. Richard Ludwig- Retired Gwinnett Tech

Jeff Gibson- Ball Horticultural Company

Janet Curry-Ball Horticultural Company

Jay Fountain- Howard Fertilizer & Chemical Company

Ed Thorton- Griffin Greenhouse Supply

Ewing Irrigation

Dennis Mobley- Mobley Plant Farm

Donal Nichols- Mobley Plant Farm

Vendors

Athens Select Plants

Ball Horticultural Company

Daniels Plant Food

Dee-Lite Finch Feeders

Ellepot USA

Georgia Green Industry Association

Griffin Greenhouse Supply

Howard Fertilizer & Chemical

Metro Atlanta Landscape and Turf Association

Topirary Courtyard

Please R.S.V.P. by clicking this registration link.

This will help ensure we will have plenty of food, drinks, tables and chairs.

Program Schedule

8:00-8:45 Registration Begins-Landscapers
Landscape Designer Classes
9:00-12:00 Rotating Classes with the following:
Dr. Allan Armitage "Spring Flowers that Perform in our Environment"
Dr. Richard Ludwig "Profitable and Sustainable Design Strategies for Landscape
Professionals"
Ball Horticultural Company Jeff Gibson/ Janet Curry "New varieties for landscape and
retail/Daniels Plant Food"

Landscape Crew Member Classes
**Pesticide recertification credits have been requested for these sessions below;

9:00 -10:00 Ewing Irrigation -

"Retrofitting existing irrigations systems with Water Conservation products to cut down on disease and pest problems"

10:00-11:00 Ed Thornton-Griffin Greenhouse Supply
    "Pest Management in the Landscape"

11:00-12:00 Jay Fountain-Howard Fertilizer and Chemical

"Management for Professionals-warm/cool season Turf Program"

12:00-1:00 Lunch
Meet Vendors and "Plant Race 2010" -a planting demonstration on labor savings of the
Pop'nPlant™ Greensleeve™

1:00-4:00 Meet Vendors and bring your clients

Program Schedule, Garden Center | Garden Center Employees and Landscapers

12:00 Registration for Garden Center Class-Lunch
2:00-3:30 Dr. Allan Armitage, Dennis Mobley & Donal Nichols
"Garden Center Class- New Plants and Products that will give you the competitive advantage"
Still selling the same old thing? Why you should consider offering the Pop 'n Plant Greensleeves™ -

 a way
to not compete on price. Take back sales from the box stores; And WIN!!

Dr. Teri Hamlin
North Region Agriculture Education
Georgia Department of Education
204C Four Towers University of Georgia